I know I’ve been AWOL for a while, sorry! I promise I do have a really good excuse, ha! Anyway I thought I’d do one of these tag posts to ease me back into writing since I haven’t done it for nearly 2 months! It’s a long one, there’s 50 questions so I’d better get started!
1. What’s your favorite candle scent?
It’s called Prosecco & Berries by Candelle & Co – it smells divine!
2. What female celebrity do you wish was your sister?
I love Jennifer Lawrence, she’s nuts.
3. What male celebrity do you wish was your brother?
I can’t think of anyone off the top of my head. I wouldn’t know what to do with a brother!
4. How old do you think you’ll be when you get married?
I was 22 🙂
5. Do you know a hoarder?
My Mum would say I’m a hoarder, but I disagree, so no!
6. Can you do a split?
Nope, I can barely touch my toes.
7. How old were you when you learned how to ride a bike?
Only little, I’d say like 4 probably.
8. How many oceans have you swam in?
4 I think?
9. How many countries have you been to?
6 – England, America, Turkey, Cyprus, Spain & Bulgaria
10. Is anyone in your family in the army?
No, my Uncle used to be in the RAF though.
11. What would you name your daughter if you had one?
I really don’t know, I struggle with girls names.
12. What would you name your son if you had one?
We called him Connor 🙂 I have no idea what we would call another one, it took us til Connor was 3 days old to agree on his name!
13. What’s the worst grade you got on a test?
14. What was your favorite TV show when you were a child?
Sabrina the Teenage Witch
15. What did you dress up as on Halloween when you were eight?
I have no clue.
16. Have you read any of the Harry Potter, Hunger Games or Twilight series?
All of them.
17. Would you rather have an American accent or a British accent?
I’d rather keep my Scottish accent I think.
18. Did your mother go to college?
Nope she did not.
19. Are your grandparents still married?
Technically, 1 of each set of grandparents has passed away.
20. Have you ever taken karate lessons?
21. Do you know who Kermit the frog is?
22. What’s the first amusement park you’ve been to?
One of the ones in Florida I think.
23. What language, besides your native language, would you like to be fluent in?
I’d love to speak Spanish.
24. Do you spell the color as grey or gray?
25. Is your father bald?
26. Do you know triplets?
I did when I was younger.
27. Do you prefer Titanic or The Notebook?
Titanic all day every day.
28. Have you ever had Indian food?
Yep, most of it is too spicy for me though!
29. What’s the name of your favorite restaurant?
I haven’t been to a restaurant at home in so long so I’ll say Charcoal Palace which was an amazing restaurant we found on holiday in Turkey.
30. Have you ever been to Olive Garden?
I think I have actually.
31. Do you belong to any warehouse stores (Costco, BJ’s, etc.)?
32. What would your parents have named you if you were the opposite gender?
Dayle, Dean or Darren.
33. If you have a nickname, what is it?
34. Who’s your favorite person in the world?
My son, Connor.
35. Would you rather live in a rural area or in the suburbs?
Suburbs, country life would be too quiet for me I think.
36. Can you whistle?
37. Do you sleep with a nightlight?
38. Do you eat breakfast every morning?
39. Do you take any pills or medication daily?
40. What medical conditions do you have?
Asthma and a history of depression.
41. How many times have you been to the hospital?
Too many to count.
42. Have you ever seen Finding Nemo?
I have indeed.
43. Where did you buy your jeans?
A shop called LC Waikiki in Turkey,
44. What’s the last compliment you got?
That I had a nice smile 🙂
45. Do you usually remember your dreams in the morning?
Sometimes but not always.
46. What flavor tea do you enjoy?
I’m not a big tea drinker.
47. How many pairs of shoes do you currently own?
For everyday use – only about 3 for going out – I’ve lost count.
48. What religion will you raise your children to practice?
None, I’m not religious & neither is David so we will leave it up to them to decide if religion is something they want to follow.
49. How old were you when you found out that Santa wasn’t real?
I don’t think I was ever officially told that he wasn’t real. My sister is 4 years younger than me so as long as I can remember Santa has been real in our family.
50. Why do you have a tumblr?